Post 5: My future Job

Post 5: My future Job


Hello Dear Friends! In this moment I will talk about my future Job.

Well, if I have been studying sociology for five years, is to be able to work on something related to my career, specially, I would like to work in the area of social investigation and public politics. For that reason, I plan that my job be in a municipality or public ministry, ideally , that I can perform my work in two ways, outdoors and indoors.
I must admit  I would like that my job to allow me travel across all Chile, mainly helping with my knowledge a lot of peaple, so that they can a life of social welfare. Also, I would like that my help not to be only theoretical, but also to be practical help, therefore, I would not like to be locked  in an office all the time, but I would like work in the field.

About a major, I'm thinking to make continuation of studys, and take a magister of systemic investigation, because in pre-degree I loved the Luhmann theory and methodolgy, and I'm assistant of  Marcelo Arnold, that is the teachear of the subject that explain the systemic theory .

Finally, I would like to tell you that you that sociology is not the only field in wich I want to work, but also I would like to explore in  the area of art and music, specially in rap music, because I love that music style since was a child.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Emile Durkheim: The Suicide

Post 8: Personal Opinion