Post 6: Postgraduate Studies



Hi miss, hi dear friends,
In this moment I will talk about my postgraduate studies!

let's star!

Well, I'm studying sociology at Universidad de Chile, currently, I'm finishing my career,but I want to keep studying. For that reason, I'm talking with many academics, who have recommended me many courses and magister that could interest me.

Since the first semester of 2018, I'm assistant to Professor Marcelo Arnold, who teaches the course of Systems Theory and  Society, and he has told me that I decide to take the postgraduate in systemic analysis, and that I continues studies. He is the coordinator of MaSS (Magister en Análisis Sistémico Aplicado a la Sociedad) and oferred me to make a recommedation letter.

The Magister's mission is to train graduates with academic and professional leadership, who possess knowledge and skills that enable them to deal with complex social phenomena systematically, creatively, comprehensively and critically, from a systemic and constructivist perspective.

The MaSS is taught at Universidad de Chile, on Postgraduate FACSO's Build , and the magister has only three subject per semester, but as I plan to do continue studies, I will not have metodologicals subject, because is validate undergraduate subjects.
The Creator of Social Systemic Theorical. Niklas Luhmann.

Finally, I plan to do some economics course, because I think that economic knowleadge is very usefull in socials science, and will encrease my employability

Comentarios

  1. I hope you can do all those courses! good luck :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you can take the magister. You would be like the new Chilean Luhmann

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How cool! I also want to study that master! :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emile Durkheim: The Suicide

Post 8: Personal Opinion