My favorite music




Hello my friends, in this moment I will talk about my favorite music.

First, I am a person who has very different taste, I am not a fan of a only kind of music, I enjoy listening to music since I was a child.

When I was a child, I listened to music many times, for example in the car of my father, in my bed when I am trying to sleep, in my stress moments, when I was bored, etc.
Since childhood I listen all kinds of music, but mostly rock music.

Actually, my favorites types of music are Rock and Rap, in specific the British rock, and Chilean Rap.
But when I am at a party, I must admit that I enjoy listening and dancing to cumbia, bachata and reggaeton, because this kind of music is perfect for fun.

My favorites rock bands are coldplay, oasis, red hot chili peppers, and poison.
My favorites rappers are Eminen, 2Pac, Movimiento Original, Liricistas, ChysteMC, Canserbero between others...
My favorites  singers of reggaeton are Daddy Yankee, J alvarez, J balvin, De la guetto, Jowell y Randy, Rakim y ken y, and Alexis y Fido.
My favorites singers of bachata are Romeo santos and Prince Royce
My favorites cumbia bands are Amar azul, La Noche and Villa cariño

Comentarios

  1. you're flaite!! but in a party is the only music that can motivate it ha ha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohhhh great bands, you should to listen "supermerk2" xDDD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Poison is a great band. My favourite song is "every rose has is torn" but the reggaeton I dislike :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emile Durkheim: The Suicide

Post 8: Personal Opinion