My autobiography


Hello friends, my name is Daniel Matias Horta Leyton, I'm nineteen years old, I'm from Chile, in specific, my house is located in Maipú, Santiago. I live whit my father, my mother and my sister. They compose my dear family and home.  In my family, everyone has special virtues. My father is an excellent musician and artist, he is very careful, he is a person who make everything possible to keep happy his family. My Mother is very affectionate, she loves us above all things and she is very courageous. My sister is a intelligent and talented person, she loves music and the nutrition.

 I am a sociology student of FACSO at Universidad de Chile, I'm in my second year of university, and I'm happy whit my choice.

In general, I'm an outgoing person who likes being happy. I love soccer, I'm a ColoColo fan, and I always see his matches . In my free times, I love play guitar and makes sports, also I love see series and movies.



Comentarios

  1. Good job daniel, it is really describe you ._.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is great that studies sociology, is a excellent career.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Woah, I also think that Colo-Colo is the best. The fans of "bulla" are all apes and primates. You look a very nice person bro :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice blog daniel you're really goog person whit a intersting life

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You are a very fortunate boy Daniel! It's good to know you love your family so much!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emile Durkheim: The Suicide

Post 8: Personal Opinion