My favorite piece of technology

Hello my dear friends!!

I will talk about my favorite piece of technology.

Yeah, as you must think,  my favorite piece of technology is Mobile phone.

In first place, I would like to be honest ,maybe, if I had a Playstation 4, I would change my decision, but as I don't have a Playstation 4, my favorite piece of technology is the mobile phone. (LOL)

In this moment, I think that the cellphone is very useful, because with it I can do many things, like chat whit my friend through WhatsApp, like check my Facebook, like upload photos through Instagram, like save important files, between others ...

I got my first mobile phone, when I was 8 or 9 years, but It was a "brick", because it served only to make and receive calls. But when I was 16 years, I got my first great mobile phone. It was a great cellphone, because was Android, it had WiFi  and have many apps. After, this year, late march, my mother  gave me a better mobile phone, but the last week, someone stole my last mobile phone at the Transantiago. It was horrible, because I could not connect and chat with my friends , I felt empty. But, in the end , I went back to use my previous cellphone

¿What life would be like without it?

If I had no mobile phone, I would feel strange, because I got used to living with it, and really, my cellphone do my life easier and fun 


Comentarios

  1. the games consoles are cool! i would have one too, but it's very expensive! and bad luck bro :/ **** thieves

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you had you first mobile phone with 9 years old D:!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You were a child when you had your first cellphone!
    I had one when I was 15 xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The mobile phone is fantastic and I Know you like it, you are always taking selfies with it. :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emile Durkheim: The Suicide

Post 8: Personal Opinion