Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Hello classmates and dear friends!



I want to tell you that I would like to travel to many countries, but if I had to choose only one, I would choose to visit España, specially Cataluña, because I feel that this zone is very rich in culture, and has a history with a lot of  particular situations.

If I travel to Cataluña, I would like to go Camp Nou Stadium to watch a match of Barcelona, because since was a child that I´m a fan of this soccer team.

Another thing that calls my attention, is the political situation that comunity lives with the search for independence, and therefore if I travel to Cataluña, I would like to talk with many catalan peaple in order to know the peaple's opinion about political situation.

It is important to mention that if I go to Spain, I would like to study at the Universidad de Cataluña to enrich and complement my knowledge of social sciences, and specifically sociology.



Comentarios

  1. Hi classmate, good decision, cataluña is a country with political importance, and this is undeniable. I see you later. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice blog. You think that Cataluña shoul be a independent country or you are a fascist in favor of the Spanish monarchy?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emile Durkheim: The Suicide

Post 8: Personal Opinion