Post 2: The Best Concert Ever!



GOD LEVEL 


Hi dear friends and classmates, I’m back with a new English post and this time I will talk about The best concert I’ve ever seen.

I will never forget the day I went to the “God Level” concert in 2016. God Level is a rap concert, where many singers and rap bands perform. When I was twenty years old in Juny 2016 on Caupolican Theatre, I decided to go for the first time to a massive rap concert, because before I had only gone to small neighborhood gigs. In this concert were great artist and bands like Apache, Movimiento Original, Omega el CTM, Akapellah, Zita Zoe, Sabotage,  ChysteMC, Lil Supa, Cevlade, Gran Rah, Arias, Afaz natural, Portavoz, among others. Also in the concert there were Freestyle Rap Battles and Kaiser (Chilean Freestyler) was crowned freestyle champion and won the winner’s belt.

One of the things that I lked most about that day, was that I went to the backstage and talked to many rappers. Even after this day, I was decided to enter to Rap World, and became in a Rap Freestyler.  Also, I remember that the best rap battle of the day, was the mexican Aczino vs The venezuelan Akapellah (Watch the video!)





Aczino vs Akapellah - God Level 2016.



Comentarios

  1. Sounds like a great experience. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, great post, and i like cevlade.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow sounds really good, I hope you enjoy another "God level" in the future.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emile Durkheim: The Suicide

Post 8: Personal Opinion